RS&H is currently seeking a Senior Principal Airfield Engineer/Project Manager to join our Aviation Practice in Tampa, FL.
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
Utilize your knowledge and skills in working together with the regional team across disciplines to provide integrated service to clients in Florida and surrounding states.
RS&H is passionate about aviation. We choose to design and manage a wide variety of civil projects at airports throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value for clients who are equally passionate about aviation.
Our Associates focus on innovative design and technical excellence with a passion for completing projects on time, within budget and to our client's complete satisfaction. RS&H fosters valued service and rewards our staff who are creative, organized, self-motivated and collegial. You will have an opportunity to advance your career and professional development as the Project Manager, Project Engineer or engineering support (dependent upon experience) on airport projects. You will have the opportunity to lead, develop and deliver projects of varying sizes and complexity, initiate and maintain client contact and assist the team in winning the work.
Activities include the geometric design of runways, taxiways, and aprons; bituminous and concrete pavement design; stormwater and utility infrastructure design; coordination with airports, airlines, FAA and other tenants; and construction administration/management. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great family of airport clients.
- Good organization and motivation skills to effectively manage a diversified group
- Bachelors or Masters of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering or other professionally recognized equivalent disciplines from an accredited ABET university
- 8+ years of experience with 4+ years in Civil design of airport-related facilities
- PE registration or ability to obtain within 6 months of starting
- General understanding of architecture, facility/master planning and environmental planning in an airport environment
- Adept at client management and business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective team builder will foster teamwork, can set priorities, and define expectations
- Ability to manage clients and help grow aviation sales, revenue, and earnings across multiple disciplines
- Must have a Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Joining our Aviation team means an opportunity to explore your potential and apply your diverse skills to serve the large and small airports of the aviation industry as a trusted advisor. You can do this in a collaborative and team-oriented environment among other driven professionals. Service areas include airfields, buildings, facility planning, environmental planning, and environmental stewardship & resiliency. Join RS&H to define and master challenges, advance professionally, and build strong and lasting relationships.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.