OverviewNew Higher Starting Wage - $13.00 Per Hour$1,000 Hiring Bonus - Details of bonus: $250 payable at 3 months and $250 at 6 months and $500 at 1 year. Must be employed at time of payout.
The Pump Deli Clerk is responsible for providing food service in the Pump & Pantry location with excellent customer satisfaction.
Bosselman Pump & Pantry has many benefits to offer you that you will not find anywhere else like:
Bosselman Pump & Pantry offers on-demand pay (access to earned but not yet paid wages) through:
- Employee discounts on food and fuel
- Vacation after six months
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid wages)
- And much more!
Additional Job Duties:
- Help customers in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Meet company and health regulation standards in the food service area, equipment, and utensil cleanliness.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Prepares any prep work and stocking for the next shift.
- Measure, cut, and wrap all food.
- Ensure food safety procedures are executed with raw and cooked foods.
- Ensure quality and freshness of products through proper rotation and monitoring of codes and temperatures.
- Maintain safe working conditions.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QualificationsEducation and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Retail or food service experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and follow product specification guidelines.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Must be well groomed and properly attired.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Pump Deli Clerk to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time and frequently, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.