The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the total nursing needs of residents, while actively incorporating our Philosophy for Person-Directed Care.
A day in the life may include:
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life rhythm
- Performing comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments
- Initiating plan of care as needed and appropriately supervising resident care
- Developing assignments in coordination with the care partners and keeping each team member accountable for resident care and satisfaction
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current RN license (or obtaining within 90 days) in the state for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Prior nursing experience: senior care, skilled nurse, post-acute or sub-acute care preferred
- New grads are welcome!
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
Licenses & Certifications