We are offering $15,000 Sign On Bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience required. Certain Restrictions apply.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your medical, surgical and trauma patients? Then apply now to join the Burn Wound Unit at Chippenham Hospital .
As one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. As a Provisional Level I Trauma Center, we provide fast, skilled care in life's most difficult moments.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
- 63 rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World's Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
- Free On-site Parking
- No Mixed Shifts
- New Rates
Chippenham Burn Wound Unit:
- Previously known as Med/Surg, Telemetry, Trauma Unit
- 33 Beds on a newly renovated unit
- Provisional Burn Designated
- Complex Wounds
- Remote Telemetry
- Trauma Designated
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
Patient population includes:
- Complex wounds
- Trauma to include car accidents, falls, head trauma, ETOH, gunshot wounds
- Medical Surgical Patients to include sepsis, ketoacidosis, respiratory failure, GI, Fluid Overload, renal failure, osteomyelitis
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Assistance
- Galen College of Nursing
- Scholarship for Dependents
- HCA Nurse Care Program
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Company Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Paid Family Leave
- Time Away from Work Programs
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.