Insight Global is seeking an Java Developer to join a healthcare client. They will be working on teams of 3-5 people using multiple languages. The Healthcare Platform (HCP) Adoption Team is responsible for assisting internal lines of business to move their Healthcare Applications to a centralized platform.
- 5 years of related professional experience in Software Engineer
- 5 years of experience writing and consuming web API
- 4 years of Platform API experience
- Experience analyzing legacy applications/APIs and Microservices
- Experience with any of the public cloud providers
This team will be responsible for analysis of foundational (i.e., legacy) applications, APIs and microservices, determination of need to enhance for the new platform, planning for and completing the development work, implementation planning and execution, and retirement of foundational code. Members of the team should be well versed in modern Software Engineering practices (API, Containers, IaC, CI/CD, Scrum/Agile, Cloud delivery) and work with both technical and non-technical team members.