Provides support for the business objectives to support program(s) of a defined area.
- Collaborates to identify program opportunities and recommends business plan and budget.
- Promotes the program and referral sources for targeted customers. Builds relationships within discipline to develop business.
- Collaborates in the development of marketing outreach activities and communication materials.
- Analyzes and recommends actions based on key program trends and milestones.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Four years' registered nurse or operating room experience (non nursing) in related department or critical care role
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.