SACCR/RWA Project Manager
Location: New York
We are currently looking for a SACCR/RWA Project Manager, to be part of a core central Program Management Team charged with ensuring the timely execution of deliverables across workstreams, acting as a Subject Matter Expert.
Who are we?
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Łódź, Poland. For more information visit .
About the role
Responsibilities for the role may include:
- Support the Program Initiative leads to drive execution of strategic deliverables
- Lead or participate in working groups, workshops and with stakeholders to understand business requirements, define project plans and manage timelines
- Impart subject matter expertise by providing guidance, support and constructive challenge on business initiatives to ensure alignment with program strategy
- Assist in ensuring that all target state tools, processes and controls are socialized effectively and are approved at or by the appropriate governance forum or level
- Manage internal and external dependencies across initiatives, including working closely with Risk Managers, Product Owners, Front Office, Product Control and Technology teams
- Identify challenges and proactively seek to resolve or escalate risk and issues in a timely and well-articulated manner to the projects by engaging relevant stakeholders and PMs
Who are we looking for?
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong educational background - Degree (Masters would be an advantage)
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience, particularly experience in managing Market Risk and Regulatory related projects
- Strong & proven track record in strategic project management and delivering complex solutions
- Significant experience in Capital Markets Transformation
- Significant experience in scoping, developing and prioritizing plans for strategic initiatives
- Solid understanding of mechanisms to track and communicate performance
- Project Management certifications e.g. PMP desirable
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills, with good relationship building and engagement skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Communication - advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email
Team Player - able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams
Process Driven - able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems
Detail-focused - very strong attention to detail
Multi-tasking - highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously
Professionally Skeptical - able to identify and flag up anomalies for review
Decision-making - strong decision-making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment
Commitment - strong work ethic and delivery focused
Career Development - We put an emphasis on personal and professional growth and provide all the training you ll need to become a highly skilled Treliant consultant, with programs covering Finance, Regulatory, Technology and Operational aspects of investment banking. On top of that, we also provide support in obtaining highly sought-after industry-recognised qualifications.
Clients - As a Treliant consultant, you will be working with some of the top clients in the financial services marketplace such as top tier Investment Banks. Our roles place you at the cutting edge of the projects on which you ll be working, and giving you the opportunity to learn from, work with and build relationships with the very best within those companies.
Rewards - Treliant offer our permanent staff an excellent compensation package, including generous Base Salary, Bonus, Holiday package, Private Medical Care, Pension Scheme, Gym Subsidy and Cycle to work.
Core Values - Whether you are a Client or an Employee, Treliant wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Innovation, Nurture, Solutions, Potential, Inclusiveness, Resilience & Evolution.
Diversity & Inclusion - We value inclusiveness and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Right to Work
Treliant Capital Markets is not in the position to provide sponsorship for this current position and so applicants must be able to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship.
Please note, Treliant Capital Markets receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.