Service Delivery Manager - Slough
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (experience depending).
This company are one of the largest providers of Water and Air Hygiene services in the United Kingdom, covering sites nationwide. They are now actively recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager who can act as a management to lead and co-ordinate engineers on their team to complete certain tasks such as:
- Promote and maintain Health and Safety standards to multiple individuals.
- Step in on larger tasks where members off staff and clients are not in.
- Audit Service technicians twice a year.
- Be responsible for training and recognising faults in your team of engineers.
- To ensure all equipment and tools are safe to use.
Required experience/ characteristics for this Service Delivery Manager Role:
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- At least 3 years' experience working in the Water Industry, ideally as a Legionella Risk Assessor.
- Ideally some experience in working in Management.
- Essential to have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of Health and Safety Legislations.
Why become a Service Delivery Manager for this company?
- Full package deal including company car, fuel card, and phone.
- Company pension provided.
- Bonus and saving scheme.
- Opportunity for career development within a highly established company in the industry.
Interested in this Service Delivery Manager role, or other roles within the Water Industry? Please contact Sophie Nobes @ Penguin Recruitment for more information.
OR apply directly to this email for immediate consideration.
Similar Job Titles:
Account Manager, Legionella Risk Assessor, Regional Manager, Water Hygiene Engineer, Remedial Technician.
Suitable Surrounding Areas:
Basingstoke, Reading, Farnborough, Marlow, Guildford, Woking, Slough.