At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Oncology to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California.
• Status Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the CSWE
• Licensure: Current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support and Certified Case Manager by Commission for Case Management (CCM) or National Association of Social Workers (NASW) -OR- certification eligible with 2 years full-time experience in case management for adults, children, families, seniors and groups.
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years full-time experience in professional case management or discharge planning programs for adults, children, families, seniors and groups.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.