HONEYBAKED IS HIRING!! Join the !
If you're looking for a part time job, a seasonal position or a new gig, HoneyBaked could be for you. Our schedules are perfect for students, teachers, retirees -- really, anyone who wants to earn extra income and need to work around school/family/other commitments. We offer TRULY FLEXIBLE work schedules and much better hours! Our stores are open Monday - Saturday from 9:30AM to 6:30PM and we're closed on Sunday.
Our Values really do guide us - Serve Others and Do The Right Thing mean that the safety of our associates is at the heart of all our decisions. Just a few examples are:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- different cash register configurations
- Plexiglas barriers at our cash registers
- additional cleaning protocols
YOUR TRACK RECORD:
- Assist phone customers, catering customers, in-store lunch customers and in-store retail customers, providing excellent service in a friendly and polite manner. Respond positively to customer requests or comments.
- Assist with food preparation, including lunch, catering and retail ham and turkey.
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate product features and benefits. Drive add-on sales through suggestion selling.
- Maintain store cleanliness and merchandising standards.
- Take initiative and remains productive throughout entire shift and takes responsibility for activities within his/her control.
- Consistently follow all processes and procedures and comply with company standards in all areas, from service to food preparation and control. Adhere to our safety, security and respectful workplace policies and procedures.
Good communication skills and attention to detail. Prior customer service or food preparation experience preferred - experience as a cook, cashier, crew member, sales associate or store associate is a big plus! Bring your restaurant, retail, customer service, grocery or hotel experience to HoneyBaked! WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fun and casual environment
- A way to earn extra income
- TRULY flexible schedules - and we're closed on Sundays!
- Opportunity to grow with a premier brand
Benefits for part time associates include associate discounts on our great products, participation in our matched 401(k) (after meeting eligibility criteria), and access to our Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counseling and support service accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. GET TO KNOW US!
Find out more about HoneyBaked (and see some of our amazing recipes!) on our YouTube channel here OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job which may include working with hot torch. Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Ham production associates may be required to lift up to 65 pounds.
The Honey Baked Ham Company LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Companys policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.