Summer Associate Consultant, Strategy & Performance (Campus) About The Chartis Group
The Chartis Group (Chartis) is a comprehensive advisory and analytics services firm dedicated to the healthcare industry. With an unparalleled depth of expertise in strategic planning, performance excellence, informatics and technology, and health analytics, we help leading academic medical centers, integrated delivery networks, children's hospitals and healthcare service organizations achieve transformative results.
We are comprised of uniquely experienced senior healthcare professionals and consultants who apply a distinctive knowledge of healthcare economics, markets, clinical models and technology to help each client address their most pressing issues. We question everything and apply thoughtful and rigorous analysis to each challenge, issue and opportunity.
We are lucky to have extraordinarily talented people working in our firm all brought together around our unifying mission, a shared dedication to our core values, and the emphasis we place on creating an environment that enriches the experiences of our clients, our colleagues and our communities. In this way, we find that we are remarkably aligned with our clients. And that has made for achieving some truly great things.
The Chartis Group has offices in Boston, Chicago, New York, and Nashville.
Summer Associate Consultants within the Strategy & Performance Practice will become integral members of our consulting teams, working on an engagement for the duration of the summer under the direction of and collaborating closely with consulting peers, Engagement Managers and Partners. Summer Associate Consultants will be given a distinct segment of work for the summer , while acting as a valued contributor to a project team.
- Define analytic approaches, integrating multiple analyses, and develop analytic understanding of client problems to identify issues and opportunities to motivate client action
- Gather and refine complex data sets and data sources to enable accurate and robust quantitative analyses
- Provide insight into hypotheses under consideration and contribute to team's understanding of client's overall problem and potential solutions
- Support consulting team by delivering against commitments on time
- Create elegant, multi-issue client communications, present analytic findings and recommendations, and field client questions with support from project manager
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- A combination of at least 2 years of healthcare consulting experience, with a focus on data and analytics
- Advanced degree required (e.g. MHA, MPH ) ; we are currently seeking first year MHA/MPH students graduating in Spring/Summer 202 4
- Comfortable manipulating and synthesizing large amounts of data
- Experience working in a team environment where required to manage own work with minimal oversight
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and ability to diagnose client problems
- Succinct communicator who thinks well on feet and tailors communication in way that reflects understanding of situation
- Responds well to and enjoys change; works well under pressure
- Genuine passion for and commitment to the transformation of healthcare delivery
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Being based in one of our core locations of Chicago, Boston or New York is required for the summer internship period
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date
At The Chartis Group, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives the provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Atlanta Boston Chicago Minneapolis New York San Francisco