Sustainability Consultant - London - Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join a well-established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will work across multiple sectors such as commercial, residential, education, healthcare, and mixed use.
To be considered for this Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, Engineering, Construction or similar
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- BREEAM qualified
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Understanding of sustainable building design, renewables, and low carbon technology
- Relevant experience
Working as a Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Complete BREEAM assessments
- Support with multiple projects and ensure agreed budgetary limits and timetables are met
- Research and analyse Net Zero Carbon Reduction strategies, ESG reporting, Corporate Sustainability Strategies and Carbon Management
- Assist with energy and sustainability statements for planning applications
- Build lasting relationships with clients
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, flexible working, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.