As a Material Handler/Tank Farm Operator, you will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. This includes loading/unloading tankers, loading railcars, maintaining tank farm inventory, moving trucks around the yard, testing oil samples, and cleaning the warehouse yard.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Loading and unloading tankers.
- Loading railcars.
- Maintaining Tank farm Inventories.
- Moving trucks around yard.
- Testing oil samples that come in the door.
- Help with cleaning the tank farm, warehouse and yard.
- This is an outside job in the weather.
- We provide uniforms, boots, rain gear and winter clothes.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related labor experience
- Ability to drive trucks within facility
- Forklift skills preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.