$4,000 Hiring Bonus*
Starting wage up to $18.75/hr
We're growing and hiring for multiple employment positions!
Come join us at our Bethel Park location!
Have you considered being a driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to do fun work!
First Transit, located along Route 88 in Bethel Park, is a leading transportation provider; providing transportation to citizens who are registered for the ACCESS Transportation Program of Allegheny County. Every day, our drivers transport citizens who rely on our service to get to work, grocery stores, recreational events, doctors' appointments and much more! As a driver, you will provide our riders with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others and enjoy driving - we want, YOU to work for us! Our business is rapidly increasing, and we are looking to hire immediately!
NO CDL NEEDED - WE PROVIDE THE VEHICLES!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Up to $18.75/hr
- $4,000 hiring bonus*
- Excellent benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation
- Cutting-edge paid training
- Year-round work
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly securing wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug screen
*Offer expires 9/30/2022 see location for details
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.