Clean Harbors in Carson, CA is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for truck-to-truck loading and unloading, inventory control, data entry and for abiding by all DOT regulations. Shift starting at 5:00 am Mon-Fri; with possible Saturdays based on business need, these technicians split their time between working on the computer and working in the yard/warehouse. We are seeking a candidate who is comfortable operating a forklift and also doing reports, dispatching and data entry.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive salary with advancement opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials;
- Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound destination;
- Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with our storage permits;
- Dispatches transportation from hubs;
- Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines;
- Maintains Hub Database.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste experience preferred;
- 1+ years of previous loading and unloading preferred;Intermediate computer skills are a must;
- Forklift certification or experience preferred;
- 40 hour HAZWOPER preferred.
- 9:00 - 5:00 AM and sometimes Overtime
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.