Clean Harbors Eagan, MN is looking for a Truck To Truck Technician to join their safety conscious team! The Warehouse Technician / Material Handler will be responsible for the loading and unloading of 55-gallon drums, inventory control, data entry, and abiding by all DOT regulations.
Hours: 2nd Shift Monday to Friday - 3:00 pm to 12:00 am
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials
- Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound destination
- Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with the Company's storage permits
- Dispatches transportation from hubs
- Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines
- Maintains Hub Database
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience with hazardous materials is an asset
- Prior forklift experience or other equipment used for loading/unloading
- Ability to work 2nd shift
- Basic computer skills
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.